The mattress market can get oversaturated and overwhelming sometimes. With thousands of models, sizes, and brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to choose the perfect one to suit your physical needs. Not only would you need a bed that can conform to your body well despite the changes you will go through, but also last you for a longer period.
Were you aware that one brand can offer all of these options and more? We’ll be looking at Sleep EZ today, a family-owned latex mattress specialist. We’ll also check out some of its most popular models. You might soon be in shock that you can customize however you want to make your sleep a little better than before!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from the The Laurel Thicket’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Sleep EZ.
Sleep EZ: A Overview How To Stop Boards Falling Out Under Latex Mattress
Sleep EZ is a family-owned business that specializes in latex mattresses made from organic materials and other bed-related products. Founded in 1966 under the name Wolfe Manufacturing, the Sleep EZ brand wasn’t acquired and eventually trademarked by the firm until around ten years later in 1976 – before this, ‘Sleep EZ’ had already come into existence as early as 1935! It has been a leader in latex mattress manufacturing, ensuring that its outstanding line-up is safe for all.
Sleep EZ is based in Phoenix, Arizona. It offers a variety of durable and comfortable mattresses that are suitable for all households. You may have seen its best-selling organic and natural latex mattresses, as well as the Roma and hybrid collections. Apart from those, it also sells useful accessories as well as specialty mattresses. Sleep EZ, which is now in its third generation, is still owned and operated by the Wolfe family, a group of mattress specialists.
Overall rating: 9/10
Sleep EZ’s Pros
- Amazingly durable beds thanks to their high-performing materials
- Offers users a diverse range of customization possibilities
- Non-hybrid mattresses have better motion isolation and noise absorption than most.
- Cooling abilities overall are outstanding
- Free shipping is offered on all mattresses across the US mainland
Sleep EZ’s Cons:
- Except for hybrid mattresses, most of the mattresses lack edge support.
- Pressure relief can be a hit-or-miss across the board
- Some of the beds’ prices may be higher than the competitive range
A Look at Sleep EZ’s Mattress Line-up
According to the official website of Sleep EZ, they currently sell these mattress models. Most of their materials here are naturally sourced and generally safe for the whole family to use and sleep on. They have also complied with a variety of environmental standard certificates, further guaranteeing that the processes they’ve been subject to do not produce any dangerous outcomes. Without further ado, let’s take a close inspection of the top-selling mattress the latex mattress specialist has to offer!
Choose Sleep Organic Latex Mattress
The Select Sleep Organic Latex Mattress is one of the most sought-after products from Sleep EZ. It uses 100% organic materials and, true to its title, complies with organic certifications such as Oeko-Tex. The bed is made up of three layers of Talalay or Dunlop latex. Each layer can be ordered in a variety of comfort levels, from soft to firm. The cover is a mix of organic cotton, natural wool.
What we like about the Organic Latex mattress is that it gives sleepers the advantage to adjust the total firmness by reconfiguring the layer structure even while at home. The bed cover can be removed so that you can change the layers as you need them.
Available Sizing and Price Range
- Twin: $949 (Select 7″) $1499 (Select 13″)
- Twin XL: $1099 (7″) ~ $1599 (13″)
- Full: $1349 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- Queen: $1449 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- King: $1599 (7″) ~ $2699 (13″)
- King Split: $1899 (7″), $2899 (13)
- California King: $1649 (7″) ~ $2699 (13″)
- Cal. King Split: $1799 (7″) ~ $2899 (13″)
Construction and Materials
- Comfort layer: Natural Talalay latex or Dunlop latex (one-layer, 2″ to 3-1/2″)
- Support core: Natural Dunlop latex (one to three layers, 3″ each)
- Cover: Organic cotton quilted to Eco-Wool 1″
- The bed’s overall firmness can be customized based on your needs
- Wholly organic and highly breathable construction and feel
- You can change up the mattress structure even at home
- Some may find its layers difficult to move around due to the latex construction
- The price range may be higher than its competitor models
Who Should Use This Mattress?
People who have allergies or suffer from breathing problems due to contact with synthetic surfaces should consider the Select Sleep Organic Latex Mattress. This bed is ideal for people who want a bed they can easily adjust. How To Stop Boards Falling Out Under Latex Mattress
Choose Sleep Natural Latex Mattress
The Natural Lifetime Dream Mattress is also known as the Natural Latex Model by Sleep EZ. It offers the same amazing features as the Organic Latex bed. Only the quality of the construction and the final price are the only differences between the two beds. For one, while the latter is made of 100% organic materials, the former has none but it is all-natural. Consequentially, this model’s starting price is much cheaper at around $200.
Like the Organic version, the Select Sleep Natural mattress allows you to customize however you want the comfort level of the surface to be – you may either opt for a dual-firmness surface or one that’s strategically designed to contour your body. Additionally, you can also reconfigure the three-layer structure of the bed even in the comforts of your home, thanks to the removable bed cover made out of 100% natural cotton and Joma wool knit.
Sizes and price ranges available
- Twin: $749 (Select 7″) $1149 (1149 (Select 13″)
- Twin XL: $799 (7″) ~ $1299 (13″)
- Full: $1099 (7″) ~ $1699 (13″)
- Queen: $1149 (7″) ~ $1849 (13″)
- King: $1349 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- King Split: $1498 (7″), $2498 (13)
- Cal. King: $1449 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- Cal. King Split: $1498 (7″), $2498 (13)
Construction and Materials
- Comfort layer: Natural Dunlop latex (one layer, 2″ to 3″)
- Support core: Natural Dunlop latex, one to three layers, each 3 inches in diameter
- Cover: Natural cotton knit quilted to 1″ natural Joma wool
- You can customize the firmness of your bed based on your specific needs
- Even at home, you can modify the mattress structure
- It offers enough comfort for sleepers, but this will depend on the layers’ firmnesses.
- The mostly latex material may not sit well for some sleepers
- Its ability to neutralize temperature may vary depending on where it is located.
Who should use this mattress?
As with the organic variant, the Select Sleep Natural Latex Mattress is ideal for sleepers who may want a fully customizable model. For those who are somewhat interested in the previous bed but are running short on budget, this may be a great choice as well. How To Stop Boards Falling Out Under Latex Mattress
Roma Latex Mattress
The Roma Mattress is Sleep EZ’s most affordable model offered to date. With a price range that starts at only $549, it is a flippable bed that allows sleepers the option of reconfiguration whenever they may not feel as comfortable on any which side. You may feel a firmer surface while you are lying down on it. On the other, you will feel a more comfortable feeling.
The Roma’s construction is 100% natural latex from top to bottom. The quilted cotton cover contains traces of synthetic material. Though it may not be all-natural nor all-organic, it is CertiPUR-US-certified, which means you get lesser VOC emissions as you open it from the plastic wrap packaging. In addition, its latex and covers have enough breathable properties needed for a cool night’s sleep.
Sizes and price ranges available
- Twin: $549 without foundation. $749 with Natural Wood 8″ foundation.
- Twin XL $599 (without foundation), $1424 with iSleepEZ adjustable bases
- Full: $749 (without foundation) ~ $1024 (with Natural Wood 8″)
- Queen: $799 (without foundation) ~ $1794 (with iSleepEZ adjustable base)
- King: $1099 (without foundation) ~ $2749 (with iSleepEZ adjustable base)
- Cal. King: $1099 without foundation. King: $1749 with iSleepEZ adjustable bases
Construction and Materials
- Comfort layer: 1 1/2″ foam on each side (3 total).
- Support core: Natural Dunlop latex (6″)
- Cover: Organic cotton
- It provides sleepers with adjustable capabilities thanks to its flippable nature
- It provides enough bounce to allow for greater mobility on either side of the bed.
- Has decently nice cooling abilities
- It doesn’t offer enough opportunities for people who prefer soft surfaces.
- The overall construction quality is a downgrade compared to its higher-priced counterparts
Who should use this mattress?
The Roma is a solid choice for anyone looking for a budget-friendly model or a long-term bed for a single.
Sleep EZ’s Other Product Offers
Select Sleep Hybrid Mattress
The Select Sleep Hybrid Mattress has everything you can expect from a high-quality Sleep EZ latex bed, but this time, it includes eight inches’ worth of Bolsa ComfortCore pocketed coils sandwiched between a 3″ latex surface on one side and 2″ on the other. The Select Sleep Hybrid Mattress offers the same customizable functions as its all latex counterparts. What sets it off the edge from others is its much stronger edge support contributed by the construction frame. How To Stop Boards Falling Out Under Latex Mattress
Select Sleep 360 Hybrid Pillowtop
The Select Sleep 360 Hybrid Pillowtop mattress is the answer to your question. What sets this bed apart from the other is that it provides sleepers with much-needed extra comfort that conforms to their silhouettes thanks to the inclusion of a 3″ adjustable latex pillowtop. The mattress also features a quilted organic cotton wool cover that can be easily removed using a 360-degree zipper. This allows sleepers to adjust the firmness of the mattress at any time.
Other notable product offers
Though it may not be advertised in its online shop, Sleep EZ sells specialty mattresses for an extra edge, such as the Ultimate King Latex Mattress, which is much larger and wider than the standard California King model, as well as other types of beds designed for home and travel use – this includes custom-made RV mattresses, crib beds for babies to sleep on, and dog beds.
Sleep EZ sold the Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid model at one time, but this has since been discontinued. However, you may still find it in third-party mattress retailers across the country and online. Sleep EZ offers a few bed accessories, including zippered covers and latex pillows. You can also buy bed foundations, from wooden to adjustable bases.
What Do Customers Have to Say About Sleep EZ?
Based on the numerous reviews we could find, the reception with Sleep EZ as a whole remains to be mostly positive. The customers who have tried and tested the company’s line-up of mattresses are more than happy to share their firsthand experiences sleeping on them. So far, the sleepers have lauded Sleep EZ for its exceptional customer service team for being friendly and reliable even in times of need.
Customers also stated that shipping was fast and easy. Customers can attest to one thing: Sleep EZ’s ability to allow them to build and customize any type of firmness. For instance, they can adjust the comfort level for any layer of select mattresses before they can check out and wait to receive them.
Sleep EZ has a lot to offer, from the positive reviews to the ability for sleepers to change the way they sleep. As a latex mattress specialist, the family-owned firm surely does all it can do to accommodate sleepers of all sizes, ages, and kinds – whether they’re humans or domestic animals.
What we particularly like about its mattresses is the extra factor of reconfiguration and customization. As previously mentioned, customers can either change up the firmness levels of select models however they like or rearrange the layers themselves if they aren’t feeling the current structure. The same can be applied to flippable mattresses.
No matter what type of bed, there’s always something for everyone – that’s why we think the Sleep EZ brand is utterly underrated. While other brands offer more variety, Sleep EZ offers more.
FAQ How To Stop Boards Falling Out Under Latex Mattress
Where are the Sleep EZ mattress models manufactured?
All Sleep EZ mattress offerings are made in the US – its factory is located in Tempe, AZ.
Where can I purchase Sleep EZ mattresses
Sleep EZ mattresses and other accessories can be ordered through its official website, sleepez.com. If you live in Arizona, you may find and buy from its factory showroom in the Tempe area, or its mattress store locations across the state in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
How – and where – does Sleep EZ ship and deliver its products?
Sleep EZ uses bed in a box delivery for all mattress models and ships them all over the USA and Canada. According to the company’s delivery policy, free shipping applies to the US mainland states, but customers in Alaska and Hawaii will need to pay an additional $99 fee. Canadian customers will be charged $149 per box.
Does Sleep EZ offer a trial period and a warranty on all its mattresses?
Yes, it does! Every mattress in the current Sleep EZ line-up comes with a 90-night trial period. Additionally, it offers customers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep Organic and Natural Latex models and a ten-year warranty for the Roma Latex bed. How To Stop Boards Falling Out Under Latex Mattress