Sometimes the mattress market can become overwhelming and overcrowded. With thousands of models, sizes, and brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to choose the perfect one to suit your physical needs. You need a bed that conforms to your body and lasts for longer periods of time.
What if we told you that there is one brand that can give you both of those options, plus more? Today, we’ll take a close look at Sleep EZ, a family-owned sleep specialist with firsthand expertise in latex mattresses. We will also be looking at some of the most popular models. It’s possible to be pleasantly surprised at how customizable you can make your bed.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from the The Laurel Thicket’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Sleep EZ, you may still want to check out our article below.
Sleep EZ: A Overview Sealy Mattress Warranty For Latex Mattress
Sleep EZ is a family-owned company that specializes in organically-sourced latex mattresses and other types of bed-related needs. Although it was founded in 1966 under the name Wolfe Manufacturing and trademarked in 1976 by the company, the Sleep EZ brand was not acquired or trademarked until around ten year later. Before that, ‘Sleep EZ” had been in existence since 1935. It has been a leader in latex mattress manufacturing, ensuring that its outstanding line-up is safe for all.
Sleep EZ is based in Phoenix, Arizona. It offers a variety of durable and comfortable mattresses that are suitable for all households. If you’re into latex beds, you may have come across its top-performing organic and natural latex mattresses, the Roma bed, and the hybrid collection. It also sells accessories and specialty mattresses. Sleep EZ, which is now in its third generation, is still owned and operated by the Wolfe family, a group of mattress specialists.
Overall Rating: 9/10
Sleep EZ’s Pros
- High-performing materials make beds that are extremely durable
- Users have a wide range of customization options
- Non-hybrid mattresses have better motion isolation and noise absorption than most.
- Cooling abilities overall are outstanding
- Free shipping is offered on all mattresses across the US mainland
Cons of Sleep EZ:
- Except for hybrid mattresses, most of the mattresses lack edge support.
- It is possible to have a mixed response to pressure relief.
- Some of the beds’ prices may be higher than the competitive range
Take a look at the Sleep EZ Mattress Line-up
According to its official website, Sleep EZ currently sells the following mattress models. Most of their materials here are naturally sourced and generally safe for the whole family to use and sleep on. They have also complied with a variety of environmental standard certificates, further guaranteeing that the processes they’ve been subject to do not produce any dangerous outcomes. Without further ado, let’s take a close inspection of the top-selling mattress the latex mattress specialist has to offer!
Choose Sleep Organic Latex Mattress
The Select Sleep Organic Latex Mattress is one of the most sought-after products from Sleep EZ. It uses 100% organic materials and, true to its title, complies with organic certifications such as Oeko-Tex. The bed is made up of three layers of Talalay or Dunlop latex. Each layer can be ordered in a variety of comfort levels, from soft to firm. The cover is a mix of organic cotton, natural wool.
The best thing about the Organic Latex mattress? It allows you to adjust the firmness of the layers by changing them at home. That’s because the bed cover is removable, so, whenever you decide to switch up the layers to adjust to your ever-changing needs, you can always do it without any help (unless you have serious mobility issues – latex is a heavier material than, say, foam).
Sizes and price ranges available
- Twin: $949 (Select Sleep 7″) ~ $1499 (Select Sleep 13″)
- Twin XL: $1099 (7″) $1599 (13″)
- Full: $1349 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- Queen: $1449 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- King: $1599 (7″) ~ $2699 (13″)
- King Split: $1899 (7″), $2899 (13)
- California King: $1649 (7″) ~ $2699 (13″)
- Cal. King Split: $1799 (7″), $2899 (13)
Construction and Materials
- Comfort layer: Natural Talalay or Dunlop latex (one layer, 2″ to 3″)
- Support core: Natural Dunlop latex, one to three layers, each 3 inches in diameter
- Cover: Organic cotton quilted to Eco-Wool 1″
- You can customize the firmness of your bed based on your specific needs
- Wholly organic and highly breathable construction and feel
- Even at home, you can modify the mattress structure
- Some may find its layers difficult to move around due to the latex construction
- The price range may be higher than its competitor models
Who Should Use This Mattress?
The Select Sleep Organic Latex Mattress is recommended for folks who often experience breathing problems or allergic reactions when in contact with some synthetic surfaces. This bed is ideal for people who want a bed they can easily adjust. Sealy Mattress Warranty For Latex Mattress
Choose Sleep Natural Latex Mattress
Also known as the Natural Lifetime Dream Mattress, Sleep EZ’s Natural Latex model offers sleepers the same fantastic features as the previously mentioned Organic Latex bed. Only the quality of the construction and the final price are the only differences between the two beds. The former is 100% organic, but the latter has no such thing, and it is all-natural. Consequentially, this model’s starting price is much cheaper at around $200.
The Select Sleep Natural mattress, like the Organic one, allows you to adjust the comfort level to your liking. You can choose from a dual-firmness or strategically designed surface that contours to your body. You can also change the three-layer structure of this bed from the comfort of your own home thanks to the removable cover made of 100% natural cotton or Joma wool knit.
Available Sizing and Price Range
- Twin: $749 (Select Sleep 7″) ~ $1149 (Select Sleep 13″)
- Twin XL: $799 (7″) ~ $1299 (13″)
- Full: $1099 (7″) ~ $1699 (13″)
- Queen: $1149 (7″) ~ $1849 (13″)
- King: $1349 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- King Split: $1498 (7″), $2498 (13)
- Cal. King: $1449 (7″) ~ $2299 (13″)
- Cal. King Split: $1498 (7″) ~ $2498 (13″)
Construction and Materials
- Comfort layer: Natural Dunlop latex (one layer, 2″ to 3″)
- Support core: Natural Dunlop latex (one to three layers, 3″ each)
- Cover: Natural cotton knit quilted 1″ natural Joma Wool
- The bed’s overall firmness can be customized based on your needs
- You can change up the mattress structure even at home
- It provides sleepers with enough comfort, but that will depend on the layers’ firmnesses and structure
- The mostly latex material may not sit well for some sleepers
- Its temperature neutrality performance may be a hit-or-miss depending on the location’s climate
Who should use this mattress?
The Select Sleep Natural Latex Mattress, like the organic version, is great for those who want a customizable model. For those who are somewhat interested in the previous bed but are running short on budget, this may be a great choice as well. Sealy Mattress Warranty For Latex Mattress
Roma Latex Mattress
The Roma Mattress is Sleep EZ’s most affordable model offered to date. With a price range that starts at only $549, it is a flippable bed that allows sleepers the option of reconfiguration whenever they may not feel as comfortable on any which side. On one surface, you may sense a firmer comfort level, while on the other side you get a more medium feel as you lay down on it.
The Roma’s construction is made out of 100% top-to-bottom natural latex, and the impressively quilted cotton cover has traces of synthetic material woven into it. Though it may not be all-natural nor all-organic, it is CertiPUR-US-certified, which means you get lesser VOC emissions as you open it from the plastic wrap packaging. In addition, its latex and covers have enough breathable properties needed for a cool night’s sleep.
Available Sizing and Price Range
- Twin: $549 without foundation. $749 with Natural Wood 8″ foundation.
- Twin XL: $599 (without foundation) ~ $1424 (with iSleepEZ adjustable base)
- Full: $749 (without foundation) ~ $1024 (with Natural Wood 8″)
- Queen: $799 without foundation $1794 with iSleepEZ adjustable bases
- King: $1099 (without foundation) ~ $2749 (with iSleepEZ adjustable base)
- Cal. King: $1099 without foundation. King: $1749 with iSleepEZ adjustable bases
Construction and Materials
- Comfort layer: 1 1/2″ foam on each side (3 total).
- Support core: Natural Dunlop latex (6″)
- Cover: Organic cotton
- It provides sleepers with adjustable capabilities thanks to its flippable nature
- It produces enough bounce for added mobility across either surface of the bed
- Has decently nice cooling abilities
- It doesn’t offer enough opportunities for people who prefer soft surfaces.
- Comparing to higher-priced counterparts, the overall quality of construction is lower.
Who Should Use This Mattress?
The Roma is a solid choice for anyone looking for a budget-friendly model or a long-term bed for a single.
Sleep EZ offers other products
Select Sleep Hybrid Mattress
The Select Sleep Hybrid Mattress offers everything you would expect from a premium Sleep EZ latex mattress. However, this model includes eight inches of Bolsa ComfortCore pocketed coils that are sandwiched between a 3 inch latex surface and a 2 inch latex surface. This model gives users the same self-customizable functions as its all-latex contemporaries. Its stronger edge support, which is provided by the construction frame, sets it apart from other models. Sealy Mattress Warranty For Latex Mattress
Select Sleep 360 Hybrid Pillowtop
For those wondering if the previous model has an upgraded version, look no further than the Select Sleep 360 Hybrid Pillowtop mattress. This bed is unique because it offers sleepers extra comfort and conforms to their bodies thanks to its 3″ adjustable latex pillowstop. The mattress also features a quilted organic cotton wool cover that can be easily removed using a 360-degree zipper. This allows sleepers to adjust the firmness of the mattress at any time.
Other notable product offers
Though it may not be advertised in its online shop, Sleep EZ sells specialty mattresses for an extra edge, such as the Ultimate King Latex Mattress, which is much larger and wider than the standard California King model, as well as other types of beds designed for home and travel use – this includes custom-made RV mattresses, crib beds for babies to sleep on, and dog beds.
Sleep EZ sold the Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid model at one time, but this has since been discontinued. It may be available online and at third-party mattress retailers in the United States. That aside, Sleep EZ also offers sleepers a handful of bed accessories such as zippered covers, latex pillows, mattress toppers, and bedding. You can also buy bed foundations, from wooden to adjustable bases.
What do customers have to say about Sleep EZ?
Based on the numerous reviews we could find, the reception with Sleep EZ as a whole remains to be mostly positive. The customers who have tried and tested the company’s line-up of mattresses are more than happy to share their firsthand experiences sleeping on them. So far, the sleepers have lauded Sleep EZ for its exceptional customer service team for being friendly and reliable even in times of need.
They also said that product shipping has been fast and easy most of the time. If there’s one thing that customers can attest to the most, it’s Sleep EZ’s opportunity to let them build and customize whichever type of firmness they may like: for instance, they can adjust the comfort level of any of the select mattresses’ layers before they could check out and wait for them to be delivered.
Sleep EZ has a lot to offer, from the positive reviews to the ability for sleepers to change the way they sleep. As a latex mattress specialist, the family-owned firm surely does all it can do to accommodate sleepers of all sizes, ages, and kinds – whether they’re humans or domestic animals.
What we particularly like about its mattresses is the extra factor of reconfiguration and customization. Customers can adjust the firmness level of selected models or arrange the layers to their liking. Flippable mattresses can also be modified in the same way.
No matter what type of bed, there’s always something for everyone – that’s why we think the Sleep EZ brand is utterly underrated. Other popular brands may offer sleepers lots of diversity, but not as much as Sleep EZ.
FAQ Sealy Mattress Warranty For Latex Mattress
Where is the Sleep EZ mattress model manufactured?
All Sleep EZ mattresses are made in America – the factory is located in Tempe AZ.
Where can I purchase Sleep EZ mattresses
Sleep EZ’s mattresses and other bed accessories can be purchased through its official website at sleepez.com. Arizona residents can visit its showroom in Tempe or one of its mattress stores in Scottsdale.
Sleep EZ ships and delivers its products where and how?
Sleep EZ uses bed in a box delivery for all mattress models and ships them all over the USA and Canada. According to the company’s delivery policy, free shipping applies to the US mainland states, but customers in Alaska and Hawaii will need to pay an additional $99 fee. Canadian customers will need to pay $149 more per box.
Sleep EZ offers a 30-day trial and a guarantee on all mattresses.
Yes, it does! Sleep EZ’s 90-night sleep trial period is covered in every purchase of each mattress from its current line-up. It also offers a 20-year warranty on Select Sleep Organic Latex models, and a ten year warranty on the Roma Latex model. Sealy Mattress Warranty For Latex Mattress